Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally Google Syncing App....


Google Reader is unarguably an extremely popular RSS news reader with a very good mobile interface for the iPhone. But as good as the mobile interface is, for me well done native applications will always beat an in-browser experience. A good iPhone app that synchronizes with Google Reader already exists by the name of Byline ($4.99, iTunes link), but a new one has just been released that is worth your attention.

I used Byline for a few months before finally tiring of not having the ability to unsubscribe from feeds that I'd lost interest in. In fact, I switched to NetNewsWire (free, iTunes link) on the Newsgator platform for just that reason. But this new RSS reader has come along with not only the ability to synchronize with Google Reader, but also the ability to manage my Google Reader subscriptions right on my iPhone. This new (to me, anyway) app is called Feeds ($2.99, iTunes link).

Continue reading iPhone app Feeds handily synchronizes with Google Reader

TUAWiPhone app Feeds handily synchronizes with Google Reader originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:00:00 EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment